Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bump Watch: 38 (and a bit) weeks


Not long to go now! Woooohoooo! I actually got off my hot, fat a** yesterday and started packing bags....the baby has things packed, now I've just got to organise me!
I had an appointment with my OB yesterday and no surprises......I'm measuring 42 (YES 42) weeks, no wonder I can't get comfy in any way.
It was 40 degrees here yesterday and will be again today so I'm sitting in a darkened house with the AC boosted and have mum's group here this afternoon!
PS - I will post a photo with my face in it soon....whenever I've done my hair and makeup, I come home and get changed and forget to take a decent photo!

5 comments:

Janette said...

Ooooo!!!! Not long now! I had Will at 38weeks!
And I can't believe the little bub is measuring 42week, you must be uncomfortable my dear :(
I hope you can survive this yucky heat.
Jxx

Amanda said...

My gosh - measuring 42 weeks you poor love!! Your bump is so cute though but I can imagine how uncomfortable you must be in the heat. Love your top/dress too by the way :)

Simone said...

You must be struggling in this heat but what a gorgeous bump! xx

Carolyne said...

I just found your blog...I love all the inspiration. Happy pushing!

scrapbook-melissah said...

I just discovered your lovely blog. I'm just new into blogging & have just finished off my own blog on fashion & interior design.
http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/
I had a lot of fun putting it together maybe you would like to check it out if you have a spare minute.
x
Melissah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics