Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sneak Peak: Charlies Nursery

I know, I know.....wow what I big sneak peak I'm giving you! Let's just say that Charlies nursery is basically complete, but now I'm doing the finishing touches (the fabric I want for a few bits and pieces is out of stock from the US until the middle of next month, I'm ordering artwork etc etc so it will still be a while before I show you his whole room).

On a side note, Charlie is doing brilliantly. I don't know if it's because we are more relaxed as parents or he is just an 'easier' baby, but he generally only wakes once overnight and is quite content!

2 comments:

Bubby Makes Three said...

Yayee, loving the new take on the stripey feature wall! Bet it took you forever, I still have nightmares over mine!!! I totally agree about the easier second baby thing and thank goodness, can you imagine how you would cope otherwise? Cant wait to see the rest... x

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Can't wait to see the big reveal!
And congratulations on the arrival of your little angel :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics