Monday, November 14, 2011

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat where have you been?

 

Have you missed me?  Probably not!  There has been quite the hiatus here at Nest, hasn’t there?  If you are a Facebook fan of Nest, you will know that I have had some fun the last 2 months!  First we were all sick, over a period of 4 weeks.  Chest infections, conjunctivitis, sinus, anti-biotics and a trip to the emergency department with Charlie!  Then my computer up and died.  It was dead most of October, at doctors twice to see if they could get it functioning enough to allow me to do the basics on it.  I was terrified I had lost everything and I hadn’t done a backup!  It’s all saved now though!  AND THEN, Charlie managed to kick my laptop of the couch and it well and truly died.  Luckily my new computer had arrived that morning and after a few days, my new laptop is fully functioning, I’ve got all my programs installed (after more issues….a great big sarcastic thankyou to Adobe by the way) and I’ve been slowly making my way through emails etc. etc. etc. to catch up.  I’m finally underway and will have blog posts for you this week…very very old blog posts, but they will be there none the less!

In exciting news, Nest has a new logo (again, if you are a Facebook follower you have already seen it!) designed by the lovely Bec at Ruby Ruby Designs.  The blog will get a make over asap to incorporate it.

Nest_rgb_sml

I also became an Aunty!  My gorgeous nephew, Cooper was born early November and his nursery, which you saw here, has now been filled!

And because every blog post needs a picture, here’s one of my babies!

hc

I’ll be back soon for more nursery tours!

1 comment:

Cherie @ 'a baby called Max' said...

Welcome back!

You were missed!

That photo, GORGEOUS!

& congratulations on becoming an aunty! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics