Thursday, April 19, 2012

How you doin'?

This poor neglected blog.  Things are a little crazy at the moment here…preparing websites, newsletters, designing a few nurseries so the blog has been a little forgotten about! 

But don’t worry, a new look blog is on the way veryyyyy soon.  And I have heaps of blog posts partially written and new features coming up.  If you do miss me though, I’m on facebook quite a bit.

Did you see my feature on Baby Space yesterday?  Go and have a little look if you missed it.

Promise I’ll be back very soon.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sure sounds busy in your little corner of the world at the moment Belinda...am off to read more about you on Bron's blog xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics